VATICAN CITY, 14 SEP 2009 (VIS) - The Holy Father today received in separate audiences six prelates from the National Conference of Bishops of Brazil, on their "ad limina" visit:
- Archbishop Aldo di Cillo Pagotto S.S.S. of Paraiba.
- Bishop Jose Gonzalez Alonso of Cajazeiras.
- Bishop Jaime Vieira Rocha of Campina Grande.
- Bishop Francisco de Assis Dantas de Lucena of Guarabira.
- Bishop Manoel dos Reios de Farias of Patos.
- Fr. Joao Acioly, diocesan administrator of Afogados da Ingazeira.
Yesterday, 13 September, the Holy Father received in separate audiences:
- Archbishop Gabriele Giordano Caccia, apostolic nuncio to Lebanon, accompanied by members of his family.
- Archbishop Franco Coppola, apostolic nuncio to Burundi, accompanied by members of his family.
- Archbishop Pietro Parolin, apostolic nuncio to Venezuela, accompanied by members of his family.
- Bishop Raffaello Martinelli of Frascati, Italy, accompanied by members of his family.
- Bishop Giorgio Corbellini, president the Labour Office of the Apostolic See (ULSA), accompanied by members of his family.
AL:AP/.../... VIS 20090914 (170)